Photo Durham Logo - Link to Home Page

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Check out these slippery dudes

Slender-toed salamanderPacific Giant Salamander (terrestrial)
Pacific Giant Salamander (neotenic adult = aquatic)
Rough-skinned newtNorthwest Salamander



Got a request from an editor yesterday for salamanders. I had to dig into the film archive and do a little scanning – It reminded me how many images I have in the old film file. Since I started the digital catalog over two years ago, I have had my hands full editing and cataloging the many new images I take, and I have had little time to even think about transferring the entire film collection into digital. I have taken the time to scan some of my previous best sellers, but i know that many images will simply be left behind in the dark drawers of the file cabinet.


No comments:

Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Details About Me

Portland, Oregon, United States
Husband, Father, Student Of Natural History, Photographer