Photo Durham Logo - Link to Home Page

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Cycles of Color - Fall Leaves

A recent assignment from a local client required a specific stylistic image of a single green leaf from a native tree, which was actually rather challenging considering the time of year in northern Oregon.

I did manage to find a tree stubbornly clinging to its leaves and refusing to acknowledge Fall. I made some nice images that were exactly as needed; the client was happy and everything was good. Of course, in my work for this production I came across many colorful and spectacular leaves. I am not immune to the colors of Fall, but generally I find myself photographing subjects that are more hidden from view. But the spectacle of Fall seduced me completely and I succumbed to the pattern, texture and color of the season.

112108Fbvt-13

112108Fw-120-1

112108FSt-33-1

112108Wbt-4-3-1

No comments:

Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Details About Me

Portland, Oregon, United States
Husband, Father, Student Of Natural History, Photographer