This is far off the beaten path in Craters Of The Moon National Monument and Preserve in Idaho. I was setting up for photographing bats, but I had to pause to enjoy this spectacular sunset.
sunset at craters of the moon
Saturday, July 17, 2010
- Time Lapse 2
- Sunrise Time Lapse
- Bat Chase - Hot Pursuit
- Townsend's big-eared bat (Corynorhinus townsendii)...
- Western Small-footed Myotis (Myotis ciliolabrum)
- Long-Legged Bat (Myotis volans)
- Western Long-eared Myotis (Myotis evotis)
- A New Discovery - Craters Of The Moon National Mon...
- Cinder Garden
- American pika (Ochotona princeps) Video
- American Pika (Ochotona princeps) in Craters of th...
- Harvesting Pacific Lamprey 2
- Harvesting Pacific Lamprey (Lampetra tridentata)
- Treaty Rights - Pacific Lamprey (Lampetra tridenta...
- Craters Of The Moon - Sunset
- Double Rainbow
- Say's Phoebe (Sayornis saya)
- Soldier Fly (Hermetia illucens, Family Stratiomyii...
- Barn Swallow Flying
- Bat At Dusk
- The Pack Rat And The Pringles Can
- ▼ July (21)
- ► 2008 (19)
- ► 2007 (15)