Photo Durham Logo - Link to Home Page

Friday, March 05, 2010

Aimless Shooting

I always seem to be balancing multiple projects at the same time, and while I like being busy – I occasionally miss being able to simply let my mind go and find an interesting subject at my leisure. It becomes something of a creative exercise, and while traversing a winter forest recently I made time to slow down and wander a bit. The weather was cool and wet, and the light was drab so something of interest was not immediately obvious.


My mind wandered, and my eye roamed. It was wonderful.

11109_5Dt-13
decaying leaves on the forest floor

1 comment:

Michele said...

I enjoyed this post thanks for sharing

Blog Archive

Subscribe in a reader

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Details About Me

Portland, Oregon, United States
Husband, Father, Student Of Natural History, Photographer