This scene is being repeated all across North America. Lambs are typically born in February to March. Here my daughter, Isabel, returns a lamb that was briefly separated from its mother.
baby lamb on a sheep farm
- Urban Wildlife - European Brown Rat (Rattus norveg...
- Urban Ant - Harvester Ant (Pogonomyrmex sp.)
- Spotted Bat (Euderma maculatum)
- Northern Yellow Bat (Lasiurus intermedius)
- Mexican Brown Bat (Myotis velifer)
- La Plata Three-Banded Armadillo (Tolypeutes matacu...
- Barred Rock Chicks (Gallus gallus domesticus)
- Green Bottle Fly
- Funny Face Grasshopper
- Salmonberry River
- Bad Luck With Salmon
- Coyotes In The Neighborhood
- Skipping Rocks
- Western Juniper Tree (juniperus occidentalis) At N...
- Bushy-Tailed Woodrat (Neotoma cinerea)
- Rusting Metal Tank
- Abandoned Tanker Truck
- Abandoned Highway
- Common Raven (Corvus corax)
- From Ocean Depths To The Backyard
- Lambing Season
- King Vulture (Sarcoramphus papa) Tropical Color 4
- Military Macaw (Ara militaris) Tropical Color 3
- Gaudy frogs - Tropical Color 2
- Mouthless Crab (Gecarcinus quadratus) Tropical Col...
- Seeds On The Wind
- Spotted Wing Fruit Fly (Drosophila suzukii) Ovipos...
- Spotted Wing Fruit Fly (Drosophila suzukii) Versio...
- Spotted Wing Fruit Fly (Drosophila suzukii)
- Pollen Detail Of White Trillium (trillium Ovatum) ...
- ▼ April (30)
- ► 2008 (19)
- ► 2007 (15)